Saint-Germain-en-Laye is one of the most interesting historic cities in the Paris region. The city has kept its castle, as well as residences of famous artists such as Claude Debussy or Maurice Denis.
A destination to enjoy culture, sports and nature, the city welcomes you for a walk in the forest of Saint-Germain or on the Terrace designed by André Le Nôtre, gardener of King Louis XIV. With La Défense and the river Seine at its feet, Saint-Germain’s charm cannot be resisted! You will also love its city centre and pedestrian precinct. But Cazaudehore La Forestière is also an excellent starting point to many tourist and leisure places which you will find below.
Our reception team is at your disposal to guide you in creating a stay that resembles you.
Notre équipe de réception se tient à votre entière disposition pour vous guider dans la création d’un séjour qui vous ressemble.
– Museum of National Archaeology at Saint-Germain-en-Laye castle
– The Land of the Impressionists
– Claude Debussy home of birth
– Maurice Denis Museum / Le Prieuré (Nabis)
– Castle of Monte Cristo : house of A. Dumas
– Villa Savoye – Le Corbusier masterpiece
– La Malmaison – Home of Joséphine
– Castle, gardens and shows of Versailles
– House and gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny
– Auvers-sur-Oise, village of Vincent van Gogh
Subscribe to Newsletter